It was about time I did a redo of the time warp meme.
This has been sitting around for a couple days now and I felt like just finishing it. My style kind of jumps around in it since I kept leaving it and coming back to it.Early Years
• Theme song: Green Day - Brat.
• Was the most conniving little thing alive. Only looked cute, but was smart and would getcha.
• Could manipulate people well, even at a young age.
• Knew every dinosaur ever and could pronounce their scientific names off of the top of my head like it was nothing.
• Was determined to be a paleontologist.
• Loved Jurassic Park, Aliens, Tremors and Blue's Clues.
• Mom made me wear dresses. :I Hated them. Same with barrettes.
• Had lots of freckles.
• Eyes were intensely blue.Elementary School
• Theme song: Joan Jett - Bad Reputation.
• Could and would beat the hell out of you.
• Wore ridiculously mismatching 90s clothes. And loved them.
• Was sun burnt a lot. Hair got darker from the sun too.
• Lots of cuts and scrapes.
• Loved Conker's Bad Fur Day, Hamtaro, Pokemon, Jurassic Park and Powerpuff Girls.
• Had lots of leg surgery during these years, I just didn't draw any of it here.
• Still got the freckles! Just less of them.
• Eyes faded to a lighter blue.Middle School - Early High School
• Theme song: Blink-182 - Adam's Song.
• My whole wardrobe was black with black on top of black. And some red.
• Started dying my hair a lot.
• Very depressed, Often cut self or carved things into my body.
• Had a few suicide attempts.
• Hated just about everything in the first couple years.
• Slowly got better as High School came about, but when alone was very self-mutilating.
• Experimented with drinking and smoking.
• Missed lots of school - a combination of being sick ALL the time and just being depressed.
• Eyes turned green. Lost my freckles. Became paler from hardly showing skin.
• Mentally repressed a lot of what happened during those years, so it's hard to remember big events or details.
• Loved old rock music, Devil May Cry, Transformers, and self destructive things. From what I can remember.
• Was a bitter asshole to everyone. Mostly. High School
• Theme song: Metric - Black Sheep.
• FORCED myself to be happy.
• Bought a bunch of bright clothes to try and cover things up.
• Eventually this started to work and started to become whimsical again and enjoy life.
• At that point had dyed hair every possible color but straight out pink.
• Started a very serious relationship. And while it backfired on both of us, I wouldn't take it back for the world. Thanks for the experience man<3 We both grew a lot.
• Loved anything and everything retro or cartoon related. And ska and indie music. Also Team Fortress 2. Lots of it.
• Created Tango during these years and spent most free time mulling over his story.
• Drank less, but kept smoking.
• Eyes turned from green to gray, slowly. And gained some skin tone back.
• Drawing. Constantly. All the time. Aimed to be the best and wasn't going to let shit stop me. Could have conquered the world during these years, or so I thought.
• Collects hats.College
• Theme song: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Warrior.
• Suddenly reality pistol whipped me.
• Depression came back, but not nearly as bad.
• Came out of the closet.
• Smokes. Doesn't really care though. We all have our vices. Even if it is stupid.
• Acts out in negative ways for attention often. Has this weird need to be kicked down a few pegs. It hasn't happened yet.
• Snarky. Very, very snarky. And very two-faced.
• Started to power trip on certain things and if not in control or the leader for things (depending) starts to get really pissed off. Mom always said to be a leader and not a follower, but it's getting out of control.
• Physical need to fight people is at an all time high.
• Becoming self destructive again. Is fine with it. Aware that it's stupid.
• Self esteem sinking dramatically.
• Loves My Little Pony, tentacles, cephalopods, bloody noses, cowboys and zombies.
• Eyes are completely gray now.
• Addicted to twizzlers and yogurt. Yet is lactose intolerant (-sob- yogurttt).
• Despite the negativity, still manages to be a jolly person to closest group of friends and wouldn't trade them for the freakin' world. <3
Oh boy, the more you know!
I feel like this was me venting about my life more than anything. :I
I didn't mean to make this dramatic. If it is.
IDK/ IDC. Art (c) Me.
Meme (c) `thundercake.
Music Mood: Infant Sorrow - Bangers, Beans and Mash.
Here's the old one: